The Waterside in London is now open after a short break to complete a stunning refurb!
We worked with Fusion By Design to provide several types of live and artificial planting which have added vibrant greenery to The Waterside.
Here’s how we transformed the interior and exterior spaces for The Waterside;
- Natural wood with artificial purple wisteria around the entrance to provide a complete archway and warm welcome which will create a stunning first impression with their customers
- Purple and Mauve artificial wisteria with artificial ivy, wrapped around the Umbrellas to add colour and vibrancy to the exterior seating area
- Located by the rear doors are live Taxus Lollipop plants, each planted in faux lead planters and top dressed with river washed slate to liven up the rear exit
- Artificial Green Walling behind the interior seating to add mixed artificial greenery which is cohesive with the patterned cushions and intricate furniture
- Several artificial plants ranging from 50cm-80cm high, located around the Bar & Restaurant to fill in some small interior spaces and include a range of greenery
This spectacular Bar & Restaurant overlooks the River Thames and is close walking distance from Imperial Wharf and Fulham Broadway stations. Not only does The Waterside serve you after a stroll along the river, they also host weddings and parties!
The Waterside is the perfect place to relax and you will receive a very warm welcome so be sure to drop in next time your nearby!