Oasis have recently completed an extravagant and artistic artificial planting installation at The Lazy Pig in the Pantry in Chesham.
Here’s how we helped helping to transform the spaces using artificial planting;
- Artificial vines and garlands to drape on large ceiling space in orangery
- Artificial Wall panelling along the top of the wall to represent an indoor garden alongside the rustic planting
- Artificial Ivy weaved through the mesh screens to create some privacy whilst customers dine
- Artificial vines and purple foliage for the Hanging Shelves to add vibrancy and greenery in the restaurant
- Artificial palms, bamboo and fern style planting for floor standing pots which fill in several spaces around the bar & restaurant
This bar & restaurant sits in the peaceful countryside and has some incredible interior and exterior spaces for customers to enjoy the stunning food and drink, making your experience there one you will never forget.
Oasis were proud to work with Concorde Design Group who have completed some spectacular projects, you can find out more about their services here; https://www.concordebgw.com/
Photography for this project was done by Ben Carpenter Photography.