Our hospitality client, Iberica wanted to create a terrace area that reflected their Spanish dining theme. We used a bespoke variety of plants to achieve this; Strelitzia, Chamaerops Humilis, Olive Trees and Trachycarpus Fortunei.
We chose this particular selection of plants to add an infusion of colour and achieve the Mediterranean feel, in keeping with the theme of the restaurant. We carefully positioned the greenery to provide a pleasant contrast between the tall trees and smaller trough planters.
"Our terraces have been transformed by the planting provided by Oasis!"
Plants & Services provided
- Strelitzia, commonly known as a Bird of paradise flower
- Chamaerops Humilis, a flowering member of the palm family
- Trachycarpus Fortunei, also known as the Chinese windmill palm
- Olive Trees
- Selected appropriate irrigation and drainage solutions
- Installed the planting to accommodate office desks
- Provided a tailored program for maintenance